Professional Turkish Interpreter and Translator
Qualified and Experienced Turkish Interpreter in London.
NRPSI No 12226- Full Qualified Member of ITI, CIoL and APCI
Chartered Linguist (Interpreter)
DPSI (Law), Met Police Test, Community Interpreting Certificate 1994 RPSI- MITI- MCIL-MAPCI
Freelance English Turkish Interpreter and Translator
Location: London- UK – Mobile: +44 (0) 7734 768886
Nationality: British/Turkish (Dual)= PoB: Turkey
Security Clearance: Enhanced DBS Disclosure and CTC (Counter Terrorist Check) by the Home Office, MET Police and the Police Check
I am a fully qualified, professionally trained and experienced interpreter/translator for Courts of Law, Conferences, Police & Business. An excellent interpersonal skills with an innovative approach to problem solving. Used to working accurately and producing professional results under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
Offering Consecutive, Simultaneous and Conference Interpreting and Translation for Businesses, Courts of Law and Police, CPS in the language pair of English and Turkish.
• DPSI (Law) – 2002 and MET Police Interpreting Test Certificate by the CIoL
METROPOLITAN POLICE INTERPRETING- DPI 2010
• Certificate of Community Interpreting and Advocacy, 1994 ( LOCF)
• NRPSI – Registered on the National Register of Public Service Interpreters
• Full member of ITI, CIoL and APCI (Association of Police and Court Interpreters)
• SERVICES PROVIDED TO: Royal Courts of Justice, RCJ Chancery & Queens’ Bench Divisions, Crown Prosecution Service, Criminal and Civil Courts, Immigration Tribunals & Appeal Courts, UKBA & UKBF, Police forces, International Dispute Resolution Centre, Maritime Arbitration, Commercial and Business interpreting and translations, Law Firms, Social Services, Health & Mental Health Interpreting, Turkish Embassy- Turkish Trade Office, UKTI, United Kingdom Trade and Industry, UBS, FCO, Maritime Arbitrations Interpreting, Insurance Claim Investigations, Simultaneous/Conference Interpreting for BBC World Service, Bloomberg TV, CNN & El- Jazeera, product launches for Toyota, BMW, OPEL, GE, JCB, John Deere, Johnson & Johnson, Gilead Sciences, Gilead Leukaemia Investigators, GSK, Hilton Hotels, Business exhibitions and fairs, and more….
• Proofreading of over 2 million words EULEX court documents
Have my own transport and willing to travel any destination in the UK, and fly abroad & prepared to stay overnight
Self Employed / Freelance Translator, Interpreter 2002- Present
Please find below the link to listen to my simultaneous interpretation for the then Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan for Al-Jazeera TV, interviewed by Sir David Frost.
ALSO the LINK FOR interpreting for BBC on SOMA Mine disaster Press Conference by Turkish PM Recep Tayyip Erdogan– 14 May 2014
Royal Courts of Justice, Mr. Justice Coleridge– a three- day trial- January 2013- “Magnificent Interpreting”
Adam Smith Conferences, Event Logistics Manager– Dear Mr Kabadayi,
Thank you very much for your translation, the standard of you your work is very high! We are very pleased with it.
Counsel Mark Jarman at the RCJ following a two-day trial: The best interpreting I have ever heard
Anthony Parrish (Solicitor) at the RCJ following a two-day trial: Very natural and very professional, excellent interpreting.
Wood Green Crown Court, HHJ Sheridan, following a 13-day trial : “Very nice and clear, first class interpreting”.
Royal Court of Justice- Queen’s Bench Registrar Briggs- May 2017 – A thoroughly professional interpreting
Hi Erdogan, That’s great. Just wanted to let you know that the client’s very happy with the translation., Kind regards, Ellie
Kusel Arbitration Centre – Maritime Arbitration Chairman – London: Very successful interpreting on a highly technical matter.
UBIQUS — Project Manager Ms. Lidiana Navarro– Thank you very much Erdogan, we have received a very good feedback form the client for the JCB conference.
EUROSIS- J&J Abu Dhabi Conference — Project Manager Ms. Elena Akopova– Here is what the client told me: “It went really well, a great success. Turkish delegates were very happy and went over to the interpreters to thank them.
Lead interpreter and translator at the HQ of Corus in London, throughout the preparation period for the tender of Erdemir- 2005 (privatisation of Iron and Steel Incorporation of Turkey)
SIMULTANEOUS/CONFERENCE INTERPRETING EXPERIENCE: I have carried out some of the most high profile conference/simultaneous interpreting assignments in English Turkish interpreting in the UK.
Fees are negotiable depending on the type, duration and location of assignments.
Counter Terrorist Check - Issued: 14 Apr 2016
DBS Enhanced Certificate - Issued: 01 Oct 2014
Police Clearance NPPV2 - Issued: 14 Apr 2016
Home Office Counter Terrorist Check - Issued: 03 Apr 2019