Russian Interpreter and Translator Since 2011
DPSI (English Law) qualified Russian interpreter, RPSI (reg. number: 17050).
DBS Enhanced Certificate.
- Face-to-face interpreting: Crown courts (preliminary hearings, trials), Magistrates’ courts (preliminary hearings, trials), family courts, tribunals, police stations (suspect interviews, witness statements: written and video recorded, identification procedures), prison legal visits, probation appointments, meetings with solicitors (criminal and civil cases), meetings with social services.
- Telephone and video interpreting.
- Transcription and translation of audio and video recordings.
- Translation of reports, statements, private documents.
Minimum charge for face-to-face interpreting: 2 hours.
- NRPSI – Registered as a Russian interpreter and a freelance supplier of Interpreting Services on the National Register of Public Service Interpreters, registration number: 17050.
- Registered as a payroll interpreter and translator with Cintra Language Services Group.
- Registered as a freelance supplier of Interpreting Services to The Big Word and Capita TI.
- Registered as a freelance supplier of Editing, Transcreating and Writing Services to Quill.
Russian Interpreter, English-Russian Translator
As a professional Russian interpreter, I work with confidentiality and impartiality on every project.
Please get in touch to discuss working together.
Police Clearance NPPV3 - Issued: 21 May 2018
DBS Enhanced Certificate - Issued: 21 Jan 2019
- Translation Services: YesInterpreting Services: YesConference Interpreting: YesWebsite / Mobile App Localisation: YesSubtitling: Yes