languages Category: Polishlanguages Tags: English - Polish Interpreter, English-Polish Subtitler, English-Polish Translator, Legal Aid Interpreters, NRPSI Interpreters, Polish - English Interpreter, Polish Remote Interpreter, Polish Telephone Interpreter, Polish Video Interpreter and Remote Video Telephone Interpreting Services
English to Polish Translation Service
My name is Miroslaw Szewczyk, a professional translator of English and Polish. I am here to help you with all your business and legal needs. Translation has long been a passion of mine and I have numerous qualifications and professional body certificates that ensure that you are getting the best English to Polish translation service.
Miroslaw is an accurate and speedy translator with a cheerful and friendly character. We highly recommend him.
Janette, BAC Translations
Among these certificates are:
- Diploma in Public Service Interpreting (DPSI – Law)
- Diploma in Police Interpreting (DPI)
- Diploma in Public Service Interpreting (DPSI – Local Government)
- Head of Department Commendation, Thames Valley Police
- Certificate of Proficiency, Herts Interpreting and Translation Service, Hemel Hampstead
- Diploma in Police Service Communications and Initial Investigation
- Certificate of Completion Diploma in Translation Preparation Course at City University, London
- Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages(CELTA), Harrow College
- Bachelor’s degree in English Philology, University of Łódz, Poland
Polish Interpreter in Watford (South England)
Being based in Watford allows me to easily reach large parts of south England and especially London. I am qualified to offer face to face interpretation and both consecutive and simultaneous interpretation.
Miroslaw Szewczyk provided excellent translation services for my client’s medical appointment which was of great assistance. Communication and responses from Miroslaw were prompt and I was very satisfied with his service.
Samuel, Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors
I have honed my interpretation skills in lots of different environments. From hospitals to police stations, probation services to GPs’ clinics, as well as in business settings, I’ve done all of it. I have the experience needed to make your EnglishPolish translation as smooth as possible.
As well as translating spoken word and conversations, I am qualified and have an extensive background in translating legal, business and other types of documents. These translations can be certified and stamped by me, if needed, giving you added peace of mind. The types of documents I can translate and certify include, but are not limited to:
- Birth, marriage, death certificates
- Academic and qualification certificates
- Legal documents, i.e. court orders/judgements, agreements, legal correspondence
- Local authority documents, i.e. care plans, statements of facts, assessments
- Medical documentation such as medical tests/examination results, hospital discharge summaries, immunisation records, medical certificates
- General documents and texts
- Leaflets and forms
Helping your Polish to English business and legal needs.
As a skilled communicator, in both written and spoken forms, I can also offer editing and proofreading services. My proofreading will assure you that all your documents are professional, with no embarrassing mistakes. I correct any grammar, syntax, spelling, punctuation or other errors in a piece of text.
We would definitely recommend Miroslaw, he is a professional individual and we always received great feedback.
Aalami World Languages
Copyediting goes beyond that, looking at the text as a whole, rather than just as individual words or sentences. Copyediting will bring a new sense of coherence to a text, one that may otherwise be lacking. It adds that final polish that makes writing as clear and simple as it can be.
Miroslaw provided translation services for me during a court case. He was punctual, polite, pleasant, thorough and very capable. I would be glad to work with him again.
Neil, 4 Pump Court
Remote Polish Telephone and Video Interpreting Services
I offer a full range of translation and interpretation services to meet my clients’ needs. With remote interpretation, I can offer those services across the globe. Over the phone, internet voice or video, or any other communication service, I can assist you with both one-to-one meetings and large conference calls. I can help you, your business or clients understand and be understood no matter where in the world you are. With high-powered internet and the latest technology, I can assure that communication will be crystal clear and barriers of geography, as well as language, will be broken down.
Video Interpreting Meet Now – Skype Video Conference
– National Register of Public Service Interpreters
– Chartered Institute of Linguists
– Home Office Central Interpreters Unit
- International Association of Professional Interpreters and Translators
– Association of Police and Court Interpreters
Miroslaw is a really proactive translator, delivering projects within a very satisfactory timescale, and great attention to detail. I wholeheartedly recommend him as a translator. I will definitely be using his translation services again in the future.
Bárbara, DA Languages
* Over 4 000 hours of interpreting for public and non-public entities such as Courts, Tribunals, the Police, HMRC, prisons, Probation Service, Crown Prosecution Service, solicitors, insurance companies as well as individual clients
* Over 1 000 000 translated words
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Home Office Counter Terrorist Check - Issued: 31 Oct 2016
DBS Enhanced Update - Issued: 21 Jan 2020
DBS Enhanced Certificate - Issued: 09 Oct 2018
Police Clearance NPPV3 - Issued: 24 Aug 2016
- Full Status (Polish)
- Translation Services: YesInterpreting Services: YesSEO & Localisation: YesSubtitling: Yes